The key to a successful business is maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. At California Extradition, Service, we believe that having qualified employees who are given the opportunity to thrive leads to outstanding customer service.
C.E.S offers outstanding opportunities to those who want to become an extradition officer.
Interested in a Career With Us?
The following are the requirements for becoming an extradition officer:
1) Be a U.S. citizen.
2) Be at least 25 years of age.
3) Be a high school graduate.
4) Not have been convicted of a felony.
5) Not have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral character, false statement, perjury or domestic violence.
6) Possess a valid California drivers License, and must pass post certified EVOC drivers training.
7) Preferred prior law enforcement or verifiable extradition service experience.
8) Must be able to travel out of state.
9) Must be post certified under 831.6 - 832 PC, including firearms.
All C.E.S. agents must complete a background check that includes a DOJ and FBI fingerprint, pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
All C.E.S. Extradition Agents Must Comply with the following Federal Regulations:
1) Use of restraints
2) Searches of prisoners
3) Use of force, including use of appropriate weapons and firearms;
5) Map reading
6) Defensive driving
7) 100 Hours. of correctional training
CALIFORNIA EXTRADITION SERVICE
IS NOT EXCEPTING APPICATIONS AT THIS TIME